FocusDreamPRO designed for a manual and automated focusing process as well as for automatically maintaining accurate focus depending of changes in ambient temperature. It allow you to focus in manual and automatic modes directly from PC with use of a standard astronomy programs such as MaximDL, FocusMax, BahtinovGrabber and other programs that support the ASCOM platform in a focus section.
FocusDreamPRO has its own «FocusDreamPRO Control panel» application which make a refocus with the help of the interface buttons or use the left or right mouse button to focus, which can be especially useful for fans of planetary photography.
You can program the drive backlash compensation focuser (Backlash).
This controller compatible with Robofocus and Moonlite stepper motors.
Please take a look at FocusDreamPRO User Guide.
Specifications and features:
- Type of applied motors: bipolar stepper motor
- Max. Motor Current: 0.8 A
- Supply Voltage: 12 V
- Software compensation of the mechanical drive of the focuser (Baklash)
- Function of temperature compensation of focus (T.comp)
- Interface: USB
- ASCOM driver
- Application: FocusDreamPRO Control panel
- Software installation of the stepper motor current
- Software setting of the speed of rotation of the stepper motor
- Micro stepping mode for smooth rotation of the stepper motor
- Program synchronization with the user position of the focuser (Sync position)
- Programmatically set the number of steps for a single movement of the focuser (Incremental)
- FocusDreamPRO Stepper Motor Focus Controller
- Temperature sensor
- USB cable
- Cable of the focuser motor
- FocusDreamPRO User Guide and CD with software