GuideDream USB adapter designed to control the mounts with ST-4 autoguider port, during the astro photography.
GuideDream compatible with many operating systems and does not require an additional power source. This is a small but important part of the overall system which
allows you to economically automate your telescope for long exposures in astro photography.
GuideDreamST4 works through an ASCOM or INDI driver and can be used with the following software packages: AstroArt, PRISM 8, GuideMaster, PHD-Guide, Maxim DL, IRIS, AstroSnap, ProGuider, MetaGuide and many others compatible with ASCOM v6.
- Connects directly to the USB port of your computer
- Receives power from the computer via a USB port, so no additional power supply required
- Works with ST-4 compliant autoguiding ports
- Provides galvanic isolation between mount and computer
- The red LED indicates the status of the connection
- Two blue LEDs are used to indicate the state of the autoguiding in the RA axis
- Two green LEDs are used to indicate the state of the autoguiding in the DEC axis
This USB autoguider compatible with all mounts that have a standard ST4 autoguider port. Here is a list with some popular examples:
- EQ6 Pro
- EQ6 Syntrek
- HEQ5 Pro
- HEQ5 Syntrek
- EQ5 Goto
- Old Eq5 upgraded with Synscan goto kit
- EQ3 Goto
- Old EQ3 upgraded with Synscan goto kit
- Celestron CAM GoTo (Celestron Advanced Mount)
GuideDreamST4 can work in a set of our mount control systems – EQstar, EQPower and SimpleDreamEQ2.
For more detailed information about GuideDream please take a look at GuideDream User Guide.
Shipping – $6.98