SKY ROVER’s second-generation UWA series ultra-wide angle eyepieces, with high-grade optics and impeccable appearance, are products that astronomy enthusiasts are keen on. Its success lies in the fact that it can not only provide an ultra-wide angle of view of 82 degrees, but also in its reasonable price. Especially suitable for planets and deep-space targets, and also used for observing ground targets.
1. 82-degree ultra wide angle field of view;
2. 12mm long pupil, with the design of parfocal;
3. All surfaces are plated with ultra-high transmittance broadband coatings;
4. The edge of the lens is blackened, and the inner of the structural part is matte to eliminate stray light and provide good contrast;
5. The surface is black, bright and oxidized, and the rubber hand-held part is more humanized.
6. Standard filter thread design.
Magnification = objective lens focal length/eyepiece focal length.
Brand: SKY ROVER
Coating: Fully multi-coated (FMC)
Focal Length: 10mm
Eye Cup: foldable
Eye Relief: 12mm
FOV: 82 degrees
Optical structure: 7 elements in 4 groups
Net Weight: 240g
Size of Interface: 1.25 inches, with a standard 1.25-inch filter thread
In order to improve the quality of products, the manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in design and equipment without notifying users.
Shipment within 5-7 business days after payment day.